Whether buying or refinancing, a home loan is a decision not to be taken lightly. Choosing a “Loan Officer” that you can trust is a great first step. Thank you for considering Farris Mortgage!
Farris Mortgage is a mortgage “Broker” which means by law we are limited in our compensation. What does this means for YOU? Much lower closing cost on all government loan products such as VA, FHA, USDA and Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac products.
Did you know that Banks and Mortgage bankers are NOT limited on compensation on home loans? Really! At Farris Mortgage we pay on the average .500% of your loan amount toward closing costs.
In 2016 alone Farris Mortgage SAVED OUR CLIENTS $82,926.25 in closing cost! This is how much money our clients actual saved in closing costs. Compare our bottom line on your Loan Estimate (LE) on funds to close with other lenders. By being a true Mortgage Broker we have more options than banks because we have available to us many different lenders.
Here’s a few facts to consider about Farris Mortgage:
- We only get paid by the lender not by you. Bankers make money both ways.
- Voted Best in the Business by the News-Leader in 2002.
- Brad Farris is part of the "Ask the Professional" on KWTO am 560 on Tuesday's at 2:00 since 1997.
- Farris Mortgage is the oldest Mortgage Company in Southwest Missouri. 1994
- Farris Mortgage has been offering FHA HECM Reverse Mortgages since 1997
Quick application using your cell phone Text "brad" To "48421"
Farris Mortgage NMLS # 1220790